From: Kristen Sandfort ([email protected])
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 13:06:40 PDT
e2E Corporation is a start-up with 12 years of experience and customer
history. e2E Corporation is formerly known as Praegitzer Design. e2E
specializes in delivering expert engineering services using
tools. With an Engineering Services Group dedicated to EMC and signal
integrity analysis, a core competence in designing printed circuit
and partnerships with established fabrication, and contract
e2E's customer base has grown to include industry leaders. It is
in the service bureau industry providing comprehensive project
guaranteed end-to-end engineering, design, analysis, fabrication and
assembly for PCB-based products.
Signal Integrity Engineer
Location: Nashua, New Hampshire and Portland, Oregon.
Responsibilities: Provide signal integrity analysis and recommendations
using state of the art EDA and software tools. Individuals will be
in a consulting environment, interfacing with customers and PCB
The position will involve the following disciplines:
* ASIC I/O pin-out and cell selection.
* Ground bounce analysis / SSN ( Simultaneous Switching Noise)
* Creating board and multi board static timing models. (Using BLAST)
* Interconnect delay management at the PCB system level.
* IBIS model development and verification.
* HSPICE to IBIS model development and verification.
* Technology selection and product specification.
* Pre and post layout signal integrity analysis. (Ringing, reflection
and crosstalk analysis)
* Establish technical requirements and estimate project scope and
* Train PCB designers in the intricacies of designing for signal
Qualifications: BSEE is required, MSEE desired. Experience in high speed
design using CMOS, ECL, LVTTL and PECL, or experience in the signal
integrity field. Experience with IBIS and or SPICE modeling highly
desirable. Tools experience in one of the following tools, Cadence
Spectraquest, Viewlogic QUAD or Hyperlynx is required but we will train
engineers with high speed hardware design experience that wish to become
engineers. UNIX and NT familiarity required. Must be sociable and
work with people in this service oriented environment.
If you are interested, please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
**** To unsubscribe from si-list or si-list-digest: send e-mail to
[email protected] In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE
si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP.
si-list archives are accessible at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Nov 22 2000 - 10:51:05 PST