[SI-LIST] : Mid Sept Rambus Developers forum.......

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 06:20:49 PDT

Is anyone from the list heading out there next month.
I am interested in bouncing ideas off folks who might
have delved into QRSL, GHZ Rambus, or design somewhere
in between short and long channel design.

MG

And all this science they don't understand
It's just my job six days a week......

The time is gone, the email's over
Thought I'd something more to say.......

Michael C. Greim Consulting Engineer
Mercury Computer Systems email:[email protected]
199 Riverneck Road V: 978-256-0052, x1607
Chelmsford, MA 01824 F: 978-256-4778