Re: [SI-LIST] : SpecctraQuest Manual

From: Patrick Riffault ([email protected])
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 07:53:42 PDT

At 03:43 PM 08/07/2000 +0300, Devrim Fidanci wrote:

Hi,

If you have the install disks you can install the documentation (disk 2 on
NT). The documentation
has a number of printable PDF documents which document the Cadence PE
tools. If not ask
you sysadmin to install the documents for you.

Note that the information for specctraquest is very limited in those
documents, the other source
of information is the online help.

A lot of the information that you will need will also be located in the
allegro documents since allegro
and specctraquest share the same database.

SpecctraQuest and SigXp have a simple tutorial as part of those printable
documents. My
experience is that it runs better on NT. It is very basic.

Patrick