[SI-LIST] : Kodak Job Posting

From: Gregory Heiler ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 13:43:04 PDT

From: Gregory N Heiler

Hello,

I am the Group Leader for a small growing group working on high-speed
electronics design methodologies and tools for electronics packaging
design. Our primary focus is signal integrity and interconnect delay on
printed circuit boards. We do get into physical designs with other
packaging technologies and do support product design for multiple
business
units. Moving and processing large image files very quickly is often
challenging.

We're looking for a person with a minimum of a BSEE and 5 yrs.
experience with high-speed digital design to help us in both the design
and process support areas. In-depth knowledge of standard bus
architectures, differential signaling technologies, backplane design,
and high-speed data transmission techniques are highly desirable.
Familiarity with the Mentor Tool Suite, IBIS Models and the use of ICX
IS is desirable.

The position is located in Rochester, NY. Rochester is located in
upstate New York, which offers many cultural, social and outdoor
attractions. Rochester has many fine schools, including the Rochester
Institute of Technology and the University of Rochester. Rochester is
also close to major cities such as New York City, and closer yet,
Toronto, Canada. Outdoors people enjoy the four seasons and the close
proximity to the Finger Lakes Region, Niagara Falls, Adirondacks
Mountain Region and the Thousand Islands.

If your interested in this opening the proper way to inquire is through
our personnel department. The web posting follows:
http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/jobs/postings/te20000427-01.shtml.

If you poke around the site you will find more info on Kodak and
Rochester http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/jobs/). If you have any
problems with the web site , or would like to discuss technical question
relating to the job, please feel free to contact me.

Thank-You;

Greg Heiler