RE: [SI-LIST] : XTK multiboard simulation using amp spice connect or models....... ..

From: Marc Humphreys ([email protected])
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 06:30:46 PST

Slightly off the topic but relevent to hierarchical simulation process

Another way to control the scope of the simulation in a hierarchical design
is
by adding the following line to you GCF control section.

CONTROL
# HIERARCHY_MODE = SINGLE_BOARD | FULL_SYSTEM | MASTER_PLUS_IO | IO_ONLY
    HIERARCHY_MODE = IO_ONLY

This will save you time, disk space, build time etc. if you simply want to
analyze those signals
that cross a connector boundary.

Marc Humphreys
Lucent Technologies