Information and Schedule
ARRL Exam Session Search
You can fill out your Form 605 prior to your VE Session by downloading
and printing it.
Download Form 605 Now
You need a free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to read
this file available at:
Download Free Adobe Reader
Livingston County VE-Team
Amateur Radio Examinations
New call signs on FCC
database usually in less than 48 hrs.
Exam Time & Date
7 PM, Every Second Tuesday, of every
Odd Month (i.e. Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, Nov)
Livingston County Emergency Operations
Center, Howell, MI (West side of Howell).
From Grand River (Bus I-96) turn South
on Highlander Way, take the 3 rd driveway
on the (left) west side of Highlander way.
Look for the big tower.
Pre Registration: not required but appreciated.
For Questions or Pre Registration
VE Coordinator Greg Mc Diarmid, AA5GO
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU
1. Your current FCC Issued LICENSE
2. A photo-copy of your license
3. All current CSCE's held
4. Photo-copy of current CSCE's
5. Proof of pre March 1987 Technicians License
6. A photo-copy of Proof of pre March 1987 Technicians License
7. Picture I.D. (DRIVERS LICENSE)
8. Bring "#2" pencils & blk or blu pen
9. Check or money order for $12.00 made out to Greg Mc Diarmid