N2ROW Repeater System
441.100 MHz + 5 MHz shift PL 136.5
This is Not an Official Website Of New York City Fire Department.
Here is the Link to the Official Website
New York City Fire Department
Home of the New York City Fire Department Employees and Friends
FDNY Amateur Radio Group
This is a list users we would like to thank
We would like to thank the following repeater users for there time and/or equipment to help get all the repeaters online.
- KC2EDR, Peter, for lending his repeater controller so we can get our 10 and 6 meter system on the air.
- N2HZG, KC, for donating his 220 Mobile so we can link the 224.34 to the network.
- KC2HQH, Gabe, for his assistance on moving and installing the 10 meter transmitter at the Empire State Building
- KC2LCI, Adriane, Donating a Antron 99 10 meter antenna for the Empire State Building & For transporting the 10 meter equipment from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
- KB2GTO, Tommy, for his assistance on moving and installing the 10 meter transmitter at the Empire State Building.
- WA2JNF, Stew, Donating his very important time and equipment to improve The 441.100 machine and to help run the 10 meter receiver unit, For the downtown Brooklyn site.
- N2KPK, Jesus, for programming our EPROM'S on the 10 meter units.
- N4ALT, Adam, for donating 1 - Tri-band Comet antenna GP-15
- KC2KPV, Eric, for donating 1 - Simple repeater Controller
- N2JFS, Hans, for donating 2 - Motorola Low band Syntor-X Radios
- KC2EKE, Johnson, For donating a heavy duty antenna matcher.
- Mr. Christopher Blackman and the staff at the Empire State Building
- N2HZG, KC, for the Alinco 220 Mobile Making able to link 220 MHZ to the 441.100
- WA2JNF, Stew, for supplying his site for the 224.34 and his time and Technical help. And helping me swap out the 224.34 antenna during the first NYC 2003 winter Storm.
Thank you all who helped put 6 meters on the air. The Following equipment was donated:
WA2JNF, Stew - 1 Band pass filter for 441.100
- N4ALT, Adam - 1 Tri-band Comet antenna GP-15
- KC2KPV, Eric - 1 Simple repeater Controller
- N2JFS, Hans & N2RGA, Mitch - 4 Box Cooling Fans
- N2JFS , Hans - 3 Motorola Low band Syntor-X Radios
- W2DEA, Ray - 6 meter antenna tuner
- KC2EDR, Peter - 1 Repeater controller to replace stolen equipment for 6 & 10 Meter system
- K2MAK, Kenny - 1 UHF Receive to replace stolen equipment for 6 & 10 Meters.
More Information Coming Soon including Pictures
This site is up since
For Additional Information about this
repeater group please feel free to email the
This page last updated
© 2005 N2ROW & Richard Velez