Our Pets Guarding The Shack Door !!!
Contents of KE2UK's
- Received Novice Class License '67, General '68, Advanced then
Extra. Also an ARRL VE.
- Callsigns Held:
- WN2COL, WA2COL, WB2IIK, KC3QN, KE2UK (current)
- Section Award NYCLI Novice RoundUp 1968; WAZ, WAS (Mixed & CW
QRP), WAC (satellite, phone, QRP), DXCC, AMSAT Technical Achievement, RCC, RRCC, Soviet
Satellite 100 Award
- ARRL, QCWA, FISTS, QRP ARCI, LIDXA, LIQRP, LIMARC, Collins
- ICOM 756 with Ameritron AL-811 Linear Amplifier, Kenwood
940, Kenwood 440
- Collins S-Line
- Icom 720, Icom 745
- Drake TR-4C, Drake 2NT / Drake 2C
- Yaesu 736R - Satellite Rig
- ATV Rig - TC-1
- QRP rigs: HW-9, MFJ-9020, MFJ-9420
- Receivers: Drake 2B, Drake R-4B, Hallicrafters SX-111,
Hammarlund HQ-145, Kenwood R-599
- VHF Rigs: Kenwood TM241A, Kenwood TR7800, Yaesu 230R
- TNC's: PK232MBX, MFJ1274C, PK88, Tiny2, MFJ1270
- Antennas: OSCAR Array, 3 el. Mono Band 20 meter Beam, D3
Rotary Dipole, 4BTV Vertical, 80 Dipole
- Monitor Scopes: SM220, YO-100
- Computers: XT, 286, 386, Pentium 133, Pantium 166
Lt. Colonel of the United States Service Command.
I am an active member
and the Commanding Officer of the 2nd Bn., 26th Bde, II Div., USSC.
I am also the Webmaster for the Brigade and USSC
National HQ. To learn more about the USSC & how you can help, check
out their website (which I designed and built) and contact me if you want further
- Ham Radio
- Since 1967
(WN2COL).......Above I am pictured at the controls of my 1968 Station WA2COL. A Drake T4XB
Transmitter and a Drake 2C Receiver going to a HyGain 14AVQ Vertical up 55 feet. That
picture is over 33 years ago!
- Since 1979 when I was first introduced to the TRS-80 and now am the Chief Information
Officer of a medium sized Healthcare Provider.
- WW II History
- My father, Armand L. Tomo, PFC (pictured
above left -1944), was in the 90th
Infantry Division, 343 FABN, 357 Combat Team and landed on Utah Beach
during the Normandy invasion. He was also in the Battle of the Bulge and many
other major battles in Europe......Ever since I heard his experiences during the war, I
was hooked and studied WW II history ever since.
- Titanic Research
- I've always been interested in the Titanic (even
before the Titanic Movie)! You may also like visiting the Titanic Historical Society !
- I was the lead Rock n' Roll vocalist for a 15 piece band for 4 years during college &
I still love it today.
- Seems like I loved dancing forever but I'm
a little slower at it now !!...
- Space Exploration
- I was always interested in the Space
Program & NASA. When I started
communicating via Ham Radio to the Space Shuttles & the MIR Space Station, I think I
achieved the most I could ever achieve out of this hobby.
Please send me mail telling me what you think about
this page and how I might improve it.
Back to Top
Rate This Site @ The DX Zone
|Number of Accesses Since August 6, 1999:
||Best Viewed with :
Copyright 1999 Ronald A. Tomo All Rights Reserved.
Last revised: April 21, 2001.
These pages are provided as a courtesy of
QSL.NET - Al Waller, K3TKJ.
For a Free ham homepage and/or email address visit QSL.NET
Back to Top