One example for ham radio at an university is the amateur radio group of
the Computer-Club an der RWTH Aachen (CCAC). Ham radio is just one
of many sections though a very vivid one. Our activities include:
- Offering courses on preparation for the amateur radio licence.
- Building a multi mode repeater for FAX, SSTV and RTTY.
- Experiments with the TCP/IP protocols and internet services over
- Support for technical problems.
- Publicity, presentation and workshops.
For more information visit the CCAC web pages (currently in German only,
sorry. English will eventually follow).
Last modified: 2010-10-10
Copyright 1997-2010 by Jörg Reuter.