W5ECO - Houston
ECHO Society - Net
two meter nets
- A typical ECHO net will start
with the net control station (NCS) calling for check-ins.
- A list is built from the order
- The NCS will then discuss any
ECHO timely information such as Field Day or public service events.
- Then the NCS will ask for
"traffic" (information) in four categories.
- 1. Club news and information,
upcoming events of interest
- 2. Dxpeditions and DX
information, qsl routes
- 3. Technical assistance required
- 4. Equipment for sale or trade
- After this the NCS asks if
there is anything additional for the net.
- After all traffic is passed the
NCS returns the frequency to regular use and closes the net.
REPEATERS | ACTIVITIES
DATE/LOCATION | PHOTOS
| NET | CALENDAR | OTHER
AREA CLUBS | HOME