Andy Westcott - Blackdown Dogs
E-mail me: (preferred)
Or text me:
Based in Dunkeswell, East Devon, I am a professional dog walker operating in and around the Honiton area. I am fully insured, have a canine first aid certificate and a DBS certificate.
I take the welfare and safety of your dog seriously; I don't walk large groups of dogs and won't take risks with them. If you are looking for a dog walker who is reliable & trustworthy, and who will treat your dog as if it's his own, drop me an e-mail so we can discuss things in more detail.
This page is a summary of the services I offer as a dog walker, but for more information about me and what I do, visit my other pages by following the links.
• Fully insured.
• DBS (CRB) certificate.
• Canine first aid certificate.
• One man business: it'll always be me.
• Available 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays.
• Unmarked vehicle: I don't advertise that you have a dog.
Dog Walking Fees:
• £10 for an hour's walk for one dog.
• £5 for each extra dog from the same household.
• No additional charge for weekends and Bank Holidays.
Dog Sitting Fees:
• £20 up to & including the first 2 hours. (Minimum charge.)
• £10 per hour after the first 2 hours.
Puppy Visit Fees:
• £5 for a 20 minute visit, which can include feeding & a short walk.
• I'm not licensed to board dogs as part of my business, but I may be able to put you in touch with someone who can help.
Note that I will never walk more than 4 dogs at time, and indeed East Devon District Council and NarpsUK recommend a maximum of 4. Be aware that the law states that all dogs should be microchipped by 8 weeks of age, and that dogs should wear a collar & tag bearing your contact details when in a public place.
Contact me, preferably by e-mail and we can discuss your requirements and arrange a convenient time for me to pop out so we can talk about things in more detail, without any obligation.