Homebrewed CCW 10 Meter
- Frequency: 28.2082 MHz
- Mode: CW (Morse)
- Power: ~4 watts
- Transmitter Type: MOSFET IRF510 (similar to
- Frequency Control : XTAL Oven-Controlled
- Antenna: 10 Meter Folded Dipole Fed with 300
Ohm Ladder Line.
- Original Controller: PROM with Program by
Controller: Microchip PIC16F84 .
- 12.00 WPM within +/- 0.1%
- Elevation: 1060ft A.S.L..
- Keying circuit improved to
eliminate key clicks---October 2002
- This beacon
has been in service since April 1997. Useful for
propagation conditions, checking out your receiver
sensitivity ,and to verify if your beam is doing its job.
All reports gratefully accepted!!
- The beacon
and antenna are 100% Homebrew
- To Receive
CCW , use CWLab (downloadable at this site)
To qsl via e-mail
A Look Inside: