[SI-LIST] : PCI/PCIX STANDARD IBIS MODELS!!!

From: [email protected]
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 13:45:18 PST

Hi All,
Does anyone have a standard PCI and PCIX IBIS Model?
I have a standard PCIX Model but the test load seems to be too heavy for the
Weak Buffer(Tval(max)Rising/Falling Edge Test Load).I made my PCIX Model
from the PCIX Bus Specifications,Rev 1.0.
Thanks in advance for the help.

-Girish

Simulation Engineer
Signal Integrity Group