[SI-LIST] : GTL standard

From: [email protected]
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 08:21:31 PST

Hello All,

In JEDEC standard JESD8-3, GTL standard is discussed. In it's terminated case

the following figures are there

                  Min TYP Max units

VTT 1.14 1.2 1.26 V
(termination
  voltage)

Vref (2/3)*VTT-2% 0.8 (2/3)*VTT+2% V
(reference
  voltage)

VIH Vref+0.05 0.83 - V

VIL - 0.77 Vref-0.05 V

First of all what exactly of 2% they are talking about. Secondly does the figure
mean that we can have cross
conditions, I mean if we have typical VTT of 1.2, Vref can be typical, minimum or
maximum.

Regards
Rajesh Kaushik