RE: [SI-LIST] : VIA Coupling Calculations

From: Jian X. Zheng ([email protected])
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 10:36:45 PST

Hi, Erich:

You may consider using some accurate and efficient planar electromagnetic
simulators for your via coupling, self and mutual inductance and
capacitances. Our IE3D full wave electromagnetic simulator can solve your
problems in seconds or minutes. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jian-X. Zheng, Ph.D
Zeland Software, Inc., 48890 Milmont Drive, 105D, Fremont, CA 94538, U.S.A.
Tel: 510-623-7162, Fax: 510-623-7135, Web: http://www.zeland.com
Special Announcements: (1) IE3D 8.0 will be released soon. The IE3D 8.0 has
implementation of boxed Green's functions, periodic Green's functions, and
advanced iterative matrix solvers for large structures. Using the AIMS
matrix solvers, you will be able to solve large RF IC and antenna array
problems. An example of an 8 by 8 antenna array takes less than 100 MB RAM
to solve on the AIMS III matrix solver.