From: Degerstrom, Michael J. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 09:34:35 PDT
Does anyone use the SimLab tools for SI-related tasks? Our simulation
needs (which we meet most by a collection of tools) are as follows:
1) Lossless characteristic impedance and crosstalk prediction
of printed circuit boards, ribbon and coaxial cables, and
connectors. Extraction of equivelant SPICE model including
2) Same as (1) but repeat for lossy uniform structures such as
pcb wiring and coaxial cable.
3) 3-D modeling of packages with complex power-ground returns
with the ability to output an equivalent SPICE mode.
4) Ability to model power ground delivery and to create
equivalent circuits that are SPICE compatible
5) EMI modeling of signals on PCB and across connectors.
If you have another tool that meets these needs and works
well for you then I'd like your recommendation.
Mike Degerstrom Email: email@example.com
200 1st Street SW
Gugg. Bldg. RM 1042A Phone: (507) 284-3292
Rochester, MN 55905 FAX: (507) 284-9171
**** To unsubscribe from si-list or si-list-digest: send e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE
si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP.
si-list archives are accessible at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue May 08 2001 - 14:29:50 PDT