[SI-LIST] : Job openings and Postions wanted

From: Alina Deutsch/Watson/IBM ([email protected])
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 13:29:01 PDT

To SI subscribers,
The IEEE CPMT Society web page now has postings for Student Resumes,
Positions Wanted, and Positions Available. If you want to post your resumes
or job openings
and have them listed for and extended time for all CPMT members to see,
please
send me a short summary at [email protected].
Thanks,
   Alina Deutsch
---------------------- Forwarded by Alina Deutsch/Watson/IBM on 09/05/2000

"Mike Li" <[email protected]>@silab.eng.sun.com on 08/30/2000
02:11:38 PM

Please respond to "Mike Li" <[email protected]>

Sent by: [email protected]