[SI-LIST] : Job Opening in Sun Microsystems Work Station Products Group

From: Tom Davenport (Tom.Davenport@eng.sun.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 10:28:33 PDT

Sun Microsystems in Menlo Park , California has an opening for
an Electrical Design and Signal Integrity Engineer to report into
the Desktop Workstation Group within Computer Systems.

This engineer will do the electrical design of high speed digital
systems that covers the areas of system timing, electrical interface,
I/O circuit design & characterization, package electrical, signal
power distribution and electrical design guides for desktop workstation

Typical numbers of years of relevant experience: five

Minimum level of education: BSEE equivalent

Additional specialized coursework: Signal Integrity / Transmission Lines
Circuit Design

This engineer should understand the techniques necessary to design and
analyze I/O circuit, system timing, signal integrity and transmission
effects, power distribution and electromagnetic compatibility.

Knowledge of tools such as SpecctraQuest and Ansoft Maxwell is highly

If interested, please contact

Tom Davenport
FAX (650)786-0426