RE: [SI-LIST] : Transmission Line Book

From: Mayer, Mike (mikem@artesyncp.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 11:26:34 PDT

I bought a copy from the IEEE within the last couple of years. I don't have
it here at work, but it was a reprint of a book originally published in the
60s. Are you sure you are looking for the reprint and not the original?

=
Mike Mayer Artesyn Communication Products, Inc
Senior Hardware Design Engineer Madison, WI
mikem@artesyncp.com http://www.artesyncp.com
=