From: Andrew Phillips (email@example.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 05:40:30 PDT
For your information - the High Speed Digital Design Topics site is
evolving slowly and has been recently updated. Please check it out:
1. New section on general questions about the site and a summary of
2. New Topic - Signal Integrity Simulation Tools - thanks to Weston
3. New Topic - Resistance and Ampacity of Wires and Cables - thanks to
4. Updated Topic - Using IBIS Models - thanks to Kim Helliwell
Also, check out a great collection of notes, software tools and lab
exercises from a recent presentation on 'Introduction to IBIS Models' by
Arpad Muranyi of Intel.
Other Topics are currently being worked on - more updates soon!
Anyone else wanting to get involved with helping build this FAQ / info
source - please let me know. Any other comments about the site are
Supercomputing Systems AG
p.s. one thing this site really needs is a better name - the current one
was thunk up by me in about 30 seconds and - apart from all else its a
bit ... err ... familiar to ANOTHER site.
I'm looking for a name that satisfies the following:
- grasps something important about high-speed digital design / signal
integrity. (I thought maybe 'Livin on the Edge' - but that kinda sucks).
- can be used to make a decent, not-too-long URL - the site currently
hangs off my home area of my work web-server - I'd like to change this.
- maybe even sounds cool??
Thanks for any help.
firstname.lastname@example.org. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE
si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP.
si-list archives are accessible at http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Nov 22 2000 - 10:50:10 PST