RE: [SI-LIST] : Comments from your SI seminar (SendII)

From: Chris Cheng ([email protected])
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 10:48:00 PST

i think u will offend the consultants who worked for me. they are
all very competent people with lots of title and big company behind
them. i do believe they learn a lot from the experience and the
company who send them over also benefit from the work. its all in
ROI. for the free work they do, if they can turn around and 'consult'
on lesser experience company or sell the CAD methodology, they can
more than make up the expenses. you always have to paid for learning
and it goes both ways for the consultant and those who use them.
chris