Re: [SI-LIST] : Micro Noise

From: Adrian Shiner ([email protected])
Date: Wed Nov 03 1999 - 10:24:21 PST

I had the same problem with a display driver. Bite the bullet & screen the
damned thing. Check out the power supply lines.....

If you are in the European Union, it is high time we statred putting some
pressure on the chip manufacturers to get this sort of poor performance
under control. They are arguably in contravention of the EMC Directive. The
internal chip switching rise & fall times are unnecessarily short in many
(most??) cases & users pay the price to stop the EM problems.

Adrian