[SI-LIST] : ESD data

From: Douglas C. Smith ([email protected])
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 22:06:54 PDT

Hi All,

I have posted on my website the November article. It is related to the
recent ESD and grounding threads on the Si-List and emc-pstc lists. Go
to http://www.dsmith.org or http://emcesd.com and click on the picture
at the bottom of the index page (after trying to guess the answers to
the questions above the picture). Also newly linked on the index page
is October's article on a Tapered Wall Cavity to achieve a T-Pad
design flat to tens of GHz and pictures of Veldhoven, Netherlands
where the recent meeting of TC77B was held. WG9 (charged with
rewriting IEC 61000-4-2) was part of the meeting series that I
attended.

Enjoy,

Doug

    ___          _           Doug Smith
     \          / )          P.O. Box 1457
      =========              Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
   _ / \     / \ _           TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
 /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \         Mobile:  408-858-4528
 \ _ /    ]    \ _ /         Website: http://www.dsmith.org