R:[SI-LIST] : High frequency decoupling Capacitors

Rossi Giuseppe ([email protected])
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:04:54 +0200

For what is my experience:
I'had done some years ago a pretty large campaign of SMD cap
characterisation,
the bottom line is: for what concern parasitc inductance it is not a =
matter
of dielectric
but only of the size of the cap , and of course of geometrical =
consideration
of=20
mounting on the pcb

regard

Ing. Giuseppe Rossi
Manager
Electromagnetic Compatibility and Radiofrequency
Fiat Research Centre
Strada Torino 50
10043 Orbassano (To)
Italy