Re: [SI-LIST] : Problems with 3rd harmonics on Intel 820 Camino chipset?

Scott McMorrow ([email protected])
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:11:49 -0700

Per,

Intersymbol interference is the big issue here. At this frequency the
"eye pattern" closes down due to ISI on the single ended
Rambus channel. Other noise harmonics and standing wave
issues will complicate the problem, though.

regards,

Scott

list ****