[SI-LIST] : connector to PCB

From: Yibing Tang (ytang@axonphotonics.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 12:04:56 PDT

Hi, All,

For high speed signal, controlled impedence line is very good for in-board
transmission. However, sometimes, we need to connect the signal to other PCB
board use co axial cable. That certainly will introduce field mismatch
between traces and cable, and result in reflection between those. I want to
hear some discussion on this topic.
Thanks alot,

Yibing Tang
ytang@axonphotonics.com