RE: [SI-LIST] : which layers should I use for routing my high spe ed traces

From: Greim, Michael (mgreim@sonusnet.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 11:57:45 PDT

Ok,

I'll ask the obvious question. If all you have is
peclpower and ground, why don't you simply change
layer 3 and 9 to peclpower and layer 6 to ground
and then you would have the most flexibility in your
design. Then you could route on any of the layers.

Whaddya think?

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
mgreim@sonusnet.com 978-589-8336

Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere

And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone. The email's over
Thought I'd something more to say......