[SI-LIST] : SI References

From: Michael Lock (mike.lock@seranoa.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 10:24:00 PDT

Hello Everyone,

        Im a recent graduate with a BSEE new in the Telecom industry. I'm looking
to gain a fundamental base level understanding of Signal Integrity. Seeing
as how I couldn't find "Signal Integrity for Dummies" I was wondering if
anyone could reccomend any books, journals or websites I could reference to
help me get my feet wet in this field. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks a lot.