Re: [SI-LIST] : SI References

From: Parag Mody ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 10:48:38 PDT

I would first try to master the concepts in "High Speed Digital Design - A
Handbook of Black Magic" by Howard Johnson as your initial learning step. This
book is written well and can also serve as a "cookbook" if need be.

>From: "Michael Lock" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: [SI-LIST] : SI References
>Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:24:00 -0400
>
>Hello Everyone,
>
> Im a recent graduate with a BSEE new in the Telecom industry. I'm
looking
>to gain a fundamental base level understanding of Signal Integrity. Seeing
>as how I couldn't find "Signal Integrity for Dummies" I was wondering if
>anyone could reccomend any books, journals or websites I could reference to
>help me get my feet wet in this field. Any suggestions would help.
>
>Thanks a lot.

>[email protected]. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE
>si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP.
>****

Sun Microsystems Laboratories *
901 San Antonio Road *
Palo Alto, CA 94303-4900 *