Latest Beta for windows: (Linux version on its own page)
If you want more control over the locator extraction you can use the
program. Allows you to extract locators from a textfile and then perhaps
edit the file before importing in GcmWin. Sourcecode
If you upgraded from an earlier version - on the Voacap tabs - enter
for the propagation. Especially set Txgain/Rxgain to 3.0 and choose CCIR.000
for the antenna (isotrope) as a start!
You can also uninstall (with the uninstaller) to prepare for a clean install.
If you choose to download the zip-file above....
Create a folder (c:\GcmWin or something) and unpack the content there.
If you want to use the propagation feature -
download newest file from
Install it in a directory where files can be written.
(In newer Windows versions you cannot create files in the Program
The default is to install it in c:\itshfbc
- GcmWin Beta 3.1.5 2010-01-24
- GcmWin Beta 3.1.4 2010-01-13
- GcmWin Beta 3.1.3 2010-01-05
- GcmWin Beta 3.1.1 2010-01-02
- GcmWin Beta 3.0.9 2009-12-05
- GcmWin Alpha 3.0.8 2009-10-10
- GcmWin305Alpha.zip GcmWin
- GcmWin23.zip GcmWin Older