Flag antenna transformers
Looking to make your new Delta, Pennant, Flag receiving antenna really play?
Check out the KB-5 transformer.
- 900 ohm low capacitance primary antenna connection. Isolation: Less than 6pf (3-4pf typical) inter-winding capacitance for minimum common mode transfer, and best ground independence.
- With very low capacatance windings, addotional common mode protection is often not needed with coax cables buried, or on the ground.
- Available in SO-239, BNC, or F type fittings for matching 50 or 75 ohm coax.
- Stainless steel wing nut connections for antenna wires.
- Now in smaller, light weight, same high quality, more manageable boxes when using using SO-239, BNC, and F type coax fittings.
- Boxes are UV resistant, and strong for transformer protection from most weather extremes.
- The KB-5 is wound with BN-73-202 binocular cores for 50 or 75 ohm coax matching.
- Same high quality as other Clark Electronics products.
- Flag, Pennant, and Delta antennas require a preamplifier, usually located in the radio room.
- Also available in the MF range from 160 meters down to the new 630 meter band.(472-479 KHZ). Please specify "MF" when ordering.
- This transformer will bring your Flag, Pennant, or Delta antenna to life!
You will not believe the difference!
1.8 to 7.3 MHZ KB-5 transformer $70.00 plus shipping:
Transformers less than 1.8 MHZ in the LF, MF range with two, or more cores, add $ 20.00
Starting January 2014, until further notice, receive a free termination resistor* with each new KB-5 transformer purchase.
*NTE wire wound resistor with very low inductance that works exceptionally well as a termination resistor on low bands.
Questions/orders Email: email@example.com
BOG antenna, BOG antennas
Home page return
65 Patterson Hill RD.
Belfast, Maine 04915-7300