Flag antenna transformers
Looking to make your new Delta, Pennant, Flag receiving antenna really play?
Check out the KB-5 transformer!
- 900 ohm low capacitance primary antenna connection. Isolation: Less than 6pf (3-4pf typical) inter-winding capacitance for minimum common mode transfer, and best ground independence.
- Available in SO-239, BNC, or F type fittings for matching 50 or 75 ohm coax.
- Stainless steel wing nut connections for antenna wires.
- Now in smaller, light weight, same high quality, more manageable boxes when using using SO-239, BNC, and F type coax fittings.
- Also available in the MF range from 160 meters to the new 630 meter band.(472-479 KHZ) Please specify "MF" when ordering.
- The KB-5 is wound with BN-73-202 binocular cores for 50 or 75 ohm coax matching.
- Same high quality as other K1FZ products.
- Flag, Pennant, and Delta antennas require a preamplifier, usually located in the radio room.
- This transformer will bring your Flag, Pennant, or Delta antenna to life!
You will not believe the difference!
Starting January 2014, until further notice, receive a free termination resistor* with each new KB-5 transformer purchase.
*NTE wire wound resistor with very low inductance that works exceptionally well as a termination resistor on low bands.
Questions/orders Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta, Pennant, Flag receiving antenna notes
eham flag antenna review
BOG antenna, BOG antennas
Beverage transformers, Home page return
K6SE Delta RX antenna, FO0AA
65 Patterson Hill RD.
Belfast, Maine 04915-7300