Flag antenna transformers
Looking to make your new Delta, Pennant, Flag receiving antenna really play?
Check out the KB-5 transformer!
- 900 ohm low capacitance primary antenna connection. Isolation: Less than 6pf (3-4pf typical) inter-winding capacitance for minimum common mode transfer, and best ground independence.
- Available in SO-239, BNC, or F type fittings for matching 50 or 75 ohm coax.
- Stainless steel wing nut connections for antenna wires.
- Now in smaller, light weight, same high quality, more manageable boxes when using using SO-239, BNC, and F type coax fittings.
- Also available in the MF range from 160 meters to the new 630 meter band.(472-479 KHZ) Please specify "MF" when ordering.
- The KB-5 is wound with BN-73-202 binocular cores for 50 or 75 ohm coax matching.
- Same high quality as other K1FZ products.
- Flag, Pennant, and Delta antennas require a preamplifier, usually located in the radio room.
- This transformer will bring your Flag, Pennant, or Delta antenna to life!
You will not believe the difference!
Starting January 2014, until further notice, receive a free termination resistor* with each new KB-5 transformer purchase.
*NTE wire wound resistor with very low inductance that works exceptionally well as a termination resistor on low bands.
Questions/orders Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta, Pennant, Flag receiving antenna notes
eham flag antenna review
BOG antenna, BOG antennas
Home page return
K6SE Delta RX antenna, FO0AA
65 Patterson Hill RD.
Belfast, Maine 04915-7300