Home - News - DX Operations - QSL Requests - Links - Personal - News - Contact
Download latest version here :- CTJ 1.17
* Version CTJ 1.17 released. Uploaded on 14 January 2002.
(Please contact Jeff, 9H1EL with any queries or feedback regarding the software).
* New In Version CTJ 1.17 :
*** Inclusion of the RSGB Jubilee Contest in June.
*** Change member number to Call and check if/what bands worked.
*** Updated FOC member and support files.
*** Minor bug fixes and some enhancements.
1. Supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA Contests, FOC Marathon and IARU 50MHz Trophy.
2. Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
3. Auto rescoring after QSO editing.
4. Generates RSGB-compatible LOG file, and CheckSheet utility for FOC Marathon.
5. Produces K1EA's CT ".RES" file for importation into station logging programs.
6. CW keyer incorporated, with call/serial edit while sending. Has keyboard mode morse messages.
7. Check call partial in all contests, and in BERU, checks previous contests for calls.
8. Entry of IOTA reference to see what bands and modes a reference has been worked.
9. User-definable zone map for BERU.