Some tips for QSLing
1. QSLs for all of my operations are available direct or via the RSGB bureau.
2. Logs for all of my operations are always "open".
3. For direct QSLs please enclose a return envelope and return postage in the form of UK stamps, IRC's or US $. Please don't forget the return envelope or at the very least a return address label.
4. To QSL via the bureau please send your QSL to G4ZVJ via RSGB bureau or you can request a bureau QSL by e-mail (no card needed) : [email protected]
5. To Speed up the QSL reply it is better to send cards for different operations in different envelopes. If you send cards for many operations in the same envelope it can take a long time for one envelope to circle around the many different QSL trays.
6. I am NOT QSL manager for the following :
ZD8CUE, AH8A, 4W6MM, 5V7A, XZØA
7. I only have logs for the following callsigns during my operating periods as shown :
ET3AA : 0737z 1 Mar 2000 - 0440z 7 Mar 2000 - CW only.
Other QSLs for ET3AA go via: Ethiopian ARS, PO Box 60258, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
XW2A : 0128z 23 Feb 2000 - 0149z 28 Feb 2000 - CW only.
Other QSLs for XW2A go via: Hiroo Yonezuka, P.O. Box 2659, Vientiane, PDR Laos.
8. I have logs and QSLs for the following operations:
G4ZVJ ZD7VJ ZD8VJ ZD8ØV ZD88V 3D2VJ T2ØVJ
A35VJ 5W1VJ ZK2VJ 8Q7VJ V47VJ 9G5VJ S21VJ
5V7VJ 9H3XY 9H3ZV XU7AAV ET3AA XW2A AH8F
KH8/G4ZVJ KH6/G4ZVJ 5B4/G4ZVJ HSØ/G4ZVJ
Home - News - DX Operations - QSL Requests - Links - Personal - News - Contact