Re: [SI-LIST] : Parallel Termination for a differential signal

From: Mike Mayer ([email protected])
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:16:57 PST

> Dear SI experts, Please let me know the different ways in which
> one can define a parallel termination for a differential signal
> in the topology file (of Quad XNS tool) I am attaching the
> topology with this mail. Also, some one please explain the
> usage of CONNECT_NODE construct in the same.

# ------------------------------------------------------------------------
# TLC/XNS Topology File
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------

NET diff_net
  NODE U1 1
  NEXT 1.0 Z: 55. S: 2.0
  FORK 0.0
    SERIES R1 I1 TYPE R100
    NODE DUMMY 1 TYPE NOP NO_DISPLAY
    NEXT 1.0 Z: 55. S: 2.0
    NODE U1 2
  ENDFORK
  NEXT 0.2 Z: 55. S: 2.0
  SERIES U2 1 TYPE LVDS_DIFF_IN 2 POS
  NEXT 0.2 Z: 55. S: 2.0
  CONNECT_NODE DUMMY 1
ENDNET

The CONNECT_NODE makes a connection back to another node in the topology.

Mike Mayer