[SI-LIST] : Question regarding Host Bus simulation simulation

From: whiz kid ([email protected])
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 05:17:15 PST

Hi SI Gurus,

I have a question regarding the Host bus simulation.I
am using spectraquest for doing the simulations .I am
doing these simulations to find the min & max trace
lengths .I am having no problems when the processor is
driving .when the memeory controller is driving (In
spectraquest I am measuring at the buffdely point.To
my understanding this gives the wave form across the
50 ohm ref load) my wave form is a straight line
instead of a clean pulse waveform.But at the driver
pin it looks good .Also at the reciever pin the wave
form is good .I am not able to figure out why this is
happening.I am doing a fast case simulation .Am I
missing some thing .
Thanks in advance for your valuable advice.
Rahul.