[SI-LIST] : regarding Dc to Dc convertor

From: Potana Ravi ([email protected])
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 23:17:45 PST

Hello
I would like to have any and all opinion on the following question

I am Using Coaxial Ethernet Interface(DP 8392) in my board design.
It needs -9V power supply at 125mA.
So I would like to know if there is any DC to DC convertor which converts
48V to -9V at 125mA.
If anyone has used such a convertor, please guide me in selecting such a
DC to DC convertor.

Thanking You.
Potana Ravi
Research Engineer