RE: [SI-LIST] : Delay lines

From: Daniel, Erik S. ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 08:46:25 PST

The delay lines will certainly be lossy -- it is a matter of degree.

If you can post some more details (e.g., the delay line cross-section and
length, and the observed loss), the various list members could probably tell
you quickly whether the observed loss could be attributable to delay line
loss.

                                                - Erik

Erik Daniel, Ph.D. Voice: (507) 538-5461
Mayo Foundation Fax: (507) 284-9171
200 First Street SW E-mail: [email protected]
Rochester, MN 55905 Web: www.mayo.edu/sppdg/