Re: [SI-LIST] : Delay lines

From: Brad Underwood ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 06:50:40 PST

Opamps,

It's been my experience that you will see significant attenuation
through a delay line if it is not properly grounded. If smt, the device
should be connected to ground plane with very very short thick traces.
If through-hole, the device ground pins should connect to ground plane
through a thermal relief.

Hope this helps.

Brad