RE: [SI-LIST] : Problems with XNS

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 07:54:59 PST

Sounds like a run through Valor might be in
order.

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
[email protected] 978-589-8336

Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere

And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone. The email's over
Thought I'd something more to say......