Re: [SI-LIST] : IR drop ( chip image included )

From: Ajit Madhekar ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 02:17:24 PST

Please check the chip image on my page.

http://home.talkcity.com/SonnetSt/ilikeajit/chip.jpg

Chip details
 technology - 0.18 micron

 Each vertical stripe 30 micron
 chip 4900 x 4900 microns (200 mils x 200 mils) aprox.
 cell count - 84 K cells
 Power rings -- 2 rings of VDD and 2 rings of VSS at the 4 sides of the chip
 of 30 micron each.
  vertical stripes seen are power stripes with 30 micron width.

 chip is fully digital ( No mixed signal )

 4 blocks seen are the memories in a chip
 Total Pads = 244
 No. of power pads -- around 43 ( 10 VDD 3.3 volts , 10 VDD 1.8 volts , 10
 VSS 3.3V , 10 VSS 1.8V )
 left 6 VDD, 9 VSS
 bottom 6 VDD, 5 VSS
 right 6 VDD, 4VSS