[SI-LIST] : TDR for package characterization

From: Dima Smolyansky ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 11:45:52 PST

Hello:

We would like to solicit feedback on a new application note on using TDR for package characterization. It is a summary of different single-ended and differential TDR techniques used by people over the years, and the same techniques can be used for other short interconnect characterization (connector, socket, PCB via etc.).

Again, this application note is a summary of different people's techniques and experiences in using TDR for package characterization. Feel free to download the appnote from our web site (www.tdasystems.com) and send your comments to me, please. The exact title of then application note is "TDR Techniques for Characterization and Modeling of Electronic Packaging"

You will need 4.0 version of Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view this file, which can be downloaded from http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

Dima Smolyansky
TDA Systems, Inc.
11140 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 100