Re: [SI-LIST] : Z Odd-mode, edge-coupled, 50ohms?

From: Michael Nudelman ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 11:21:56 PST

We tried several approaches and the most convenient (and working) solution
was - use broadside coupling. When entering hi-dens. BGA it yields uniform
and manageable routing; most tools will have an instrument to utilize
broadside; when entering the ball-field you can "neck" the "Y" just a notch
for a short distance to keep the clearance - it did not seem to affect SI
significantly.

Mike.