Re: [SI-LIST] : Trace Length Question

From: Tadashi Arai ([email protected])
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 17:21:02 PST

Hi Bob,

Is "Query/Modify Pin Pair" function not enough for you ?
This shows trace length from pin to nearest pin on the net even if it
has several pins.

You can access this feature with...

Hit a trace -> ctrl-Q(Query/Modify) -> hit "Pin Pair" Button

or

Hit a trace -> F5(Select Pin Pair) -> ctrl-Q(Query/Modify)

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Tadashi Arai//Platform Developing Dept.,Desktop Prd Div. Fujitsu Limited
[email protected] TEL:+81-42-370-7624 Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan
On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:58:41 -0500
Mail from [email protected] described as below: