[SI-LIST] : fabricating a .5mm 288l test board

From: Sean Murray ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 12:24:09 PST

Anyone have any ideas on how to go about fabricating a test board for a .5mm
288 lead pbga? I've done several that were 2 and 3 rows, but this one is 4
rows. I've looked into microvias and they seem to be good for any
application that is only going 5 or so layers deep.

Sean Murray
General Manager

M&M Specialties, Inc.
1236 W. Southern Ave. #106