Re: [SI-LIST] : Copper balance

From: DORIN OPREA ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 11:55:58 PST

Thanks Chris. The main problem is the PCB vendor wanted to have 40% copper
convereage on the layer and this implies small spacing between the floating copper
geometries. Having squares 5x5 mm with the spacing 10 mm will give < 25% copper
coverage; therefore less spacing is required. But what is the smallest spacing and
what is the copper geometry to get 40% ?

Dorin