RE: [SI-LIST] : Fiber Optic Patch Cables, Connectors and Related Hardware Reflector

From: Degerstrom, Michael J. ([email protected])
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 11:07:29 PST

Doug,

I can't help you but if you find something then I'd like to know
about it too. If you aren't getting anywhere I know some good
suppliers. Just let me know, though let's not clutter the SI-LIST.
BTW, let me know if you ever come across an optical attenuator
for 850nm that has less than 1dB insertion loss and is adjustable
in .5 dB or finer increments.

Mike

Mike Degerstrom Email: [email protected]
Mayo Clinic
200 1st Street SW
Gugg. Bldg. RM 1042A Phone: (507) 284-3292
Rochester, MN 55905 FAX: (507) 284-9171
WWW: http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html
<http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html>