RE: [SI-LIST] : RE: CDL file format

From: [email protected]
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 17:27:51 PST

CDL is a SPICE-like circuit netlist from Cadence.
Looks like the vendor is asking you to run SPICE to
generate the IBIS model yourself since CDL only a netlist.
You might need to make changes to the netlist to make it
compatible with your SPICE simulator. Also you might
want to find out if the netlist represents the layout (more
representative of the real chip) or the schematic (less
representative of the real thing).