Re: [SI-LIST] : RE: CDL file format

From: Alan Zhu ([email protected])
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 16:25:18 PST

Doug,

CDL stands for Circuit Description Language. It's meant to be used for
LVS (layout versus schematic) checking. It IS in Spice format. You can
use it directly in your Spice simulations. ( You may have to modify some
of the parameters as some of them, for example the channel length, are so
large that they are out of valid parameter range of the device model).

Alan Zhu
LightSand Communications