RE: [SI-LIST] : UltraCADs ESR Calculator *UPGRADED*

From: Dilpreet Saini ([email protected])
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 14:21:25 PST

Hi Doug,
        I downloaded the latest version of the ESR calculator and like what I saw. I really like the comments field. However I have a few suggestions:

1) A check mark can be placed next to the background color selected currently. Right now there is no indication as to which color is selected as background.
2) In the graph either one more button should be provided to hide the grid so that you can hide it if you don't want it or the Show grid button should be dual purpose so that it changes to hide grid functionality once the grid is turned ON. Currently there is no way to hide the grid once it is turned on.

regards,
Dilpreet