[SI-LIST] : Resistor Packs

From: Haller, Robert ([email protected])
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 08:59:02 PST

        I have a simple question. Its really a component issue, but though
SI Guru's could make recommendations and comments. I am looking at
terminating a high speed 3 drop bi-directional CMOS bus with a split
termination. It appears that 470/330 at both ends works nicely and meets my
timing requirements.
The layout is tight so 200 Ohms to 2 v. fits better, saves power and is the
AC equivalent.

My question is I am having trouble finding 200 ohms (or close to it) in a
resistor pack.
I had no problem getting 470/330 parts. Anyone aware of a readily available
200 Ohm resistor pack with common pins ?

Thanks
Bob Haller
Cereva Networks
3 Network Drive